Hi Matthias,

> A frame is an object implementing XComponent (amongst other interfaces)
> and the code above retrieves this interface. As XFrame is derived from
> XComponent it is not surprising that both interfaces references are the
> same proxy object. This also means that the queryInterface call is
> superfluous as an XFrame "is" an XComponent.

Thank you for your answer. You may wonder, why I persevere on the
XComponent, although I can us the XModel or XFrame. The reason is, that
I have a ready class with the functionality I want. All I have to do is
to instantciate this class. But the constructor needs a XComponent.

After I read your mail, I reimplemented the class and made it fitting
for the XModel. It worked out fine. So thanks for your help.

Greetings, Tobias