Hi *,

Before I waste my time again I'd rather ask here:
Is it possible at all to register a mail-merge Listener?

My first attempts failed. I don't get any events/the method
notifyMailMergeEvent of my listener never is called.

Trying the same with a TerminateListener (as described in the
Developer's guide) works fine. The methods are called.

The relevand Docs:

file:///opt/openoffice.org2.1_sdk/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/text/MailMerge.html
file:///opt/openoffice.org2.1_sdk/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/text/XMailMergeBroadcaster.html
file:///opt/openoffice.org2.1_sdk/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/text/XMailMergeListener.html

http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref//com/sun/star/text/MailMerge.html
http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref//com/sun/star/text/XMailMergeBroadcaster.html
http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref//com/sun/star/text/XMailMergeListener.html

ciao