Hi Noƫlson, Marc, *,

On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 04:54:13PM -0300, Noelson Duarte wrote:

> > Does anybody have the solution or even a working sample at hand?
> > I'd really appreciate it.
>
> You'll find a sample (OOoBasic) here:
>  http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=8393

oProps must be Variant, not object here, but apart form that this macro
shows that it is possible to use a mailmergelistener.

> Perhaps it helps you.

That snippet, along with Marcs answer "helped" somewhat:
I know that the mailmerge listener is not suitable for my case.

If I cannot use the builtin wizard, but have to ask the user for the
desired Database, etc myself and have to start the mailmerge from within
my extension, then this would be far too much effort and thus pretty
useless to me.

If there would be a way to still use the wizard however, then this could
work...
Mut the mailmerge-object requires a documentURL and other properties
before it can be executed. (and the documentURL would require the user
to save the document first, etc...), so I doubt that this is possible
:-(

So thank you very much for the pointer & answers.

ciao
Christian
--
NP: Marilyn Manson - Kinderfeld