Christian Lohmaier wrote:
Hi *,

Before I waste my time again I'd rather ask here:
Is it possible at all to register a mail-merge Listener?

My first attempts failed. I don't get any events/the method
notifyMailMergeEvent of my listener never is called.

Hi,
at least the code (sw/source/ui/uno/unomailmerge.cxx, sw/source/ui/dbui/dbmgr.cxx) says it is possible;-)

I didn't verify that it actually works but added listeners should be notified for each print/save operation that is done.

Regards,

Oliver