Servus Juergen,

Juergen Schmidt schrieb:

with our codesnippets.services.openoffice.org we have useful resource to find some useful snippets. But the contribution is from my point of view not easy enough. Although Tom Schindl did a tremendous job to set up the environment and infra structure and Paolo Mantovani who provides the excellent Snippet Creator i would like to suggest that we move the examples, snippets etc. into the wiki.

I am not quite sure, which is easier:

a) Download, install, execute Snippet Creator
b) Learn and study to become a wiki editor

I quess for those, who have no experience with the wiki, a) is much easier.

CU

Stefan