On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:20:20 -0500, Mathias Bauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

But why is Simple(System|Command)Mail not enough for you? Using it will
create much less overhead and much less chances to stumble over bugs and
errors.
Ciao,
Mathias

Hi Mathias,

Please correct me if I am wrong, but from my point of view all that SimpleSystemMail do is call the system mail client and send whatever information like to/from/ etc. I am not sure about SimpleSystemCommandMail really do different.

What I did with my python smtplib was sending an email without an email client interaction which is what I need. This means that the email will get there regardless if the user doesn't have a Pop3/IMAP account and uses a Webmail account.

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES