Paolo Mantovani wrote:

>> Lft = Lft + movetones(Chunk) + " "
>
> What is "movetones" ?
>

> ciao
> Paolo M
I'll add a bit more detail to the previous response. Actually movetones is
part of cutspace and I gave the code for cutspace earlier in this thread.
movetones just moves the tone markers (1234) to the end of the string. Note
that the tone marks can be scattered at various points throughout the
string. The function cutspace (which includes movetones) when fed this
string:
flo2o4.b, fo2lo4.b .[N]; flor.i$ .[V]; ºôo2po4.b
yields this string
floo.b,24 folo.b24 .[N]; flor.i$ .[V]; ºôopo.b24
Within each  chunk movetones moves the tones to the end of the chunk.
Now it should be really clear.
Cheers,
Jonathan
Please do not send me copies of list mail. I read the lists. Thanks!