Hi Juergen,

> you can find a SDK under
> http://distribution.openoffice.org/mirrors/#mirrors -> select one of the
> mirrors and search under .../contrib/rc/3.0.0rc2
>
> Sorry that it is so complicate and i promise that we will provide an
> easier mechanism in the near future. I always have the same problem to
> find a snapshot SDK.

I found the 3rc3 SDK here:
ftp://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/openoffice/contrib/rc/3.0.0rc3/

The files are named OOo-SDK_3.0.0rc3_...

Thanks for fixing it so fast!

But using all the files in the classes folder leads to a
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError as I wrote in answer to Matthias' mail.

Greetings,

Tobias