On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Juergen Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> the java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError has indeed nothing to do with the office.
> The unowinreg.dll can't be loaded for whatever reason. Do you know the
> depends tool under windows? A nice tool that shows all the dependencies of a
> library. Maybe that give us more info what's going wrong in your situation
> or on your system.
>
> It works fine in all my tests.
>
> Juergen

I have now tried our app on a Windows XP machine and I can confirm
Tobias report. The installation of OOo 3.0 definitely does something
that makes the loading of the DLL work. Maybe it adds some registry
keys that affect this? As it stands an app built with the classes/
from the OOo 3.0 SDK will NOT work on a Windows XP machine that
doesn't have OOo 3.0 installed. I will open an issue for this.

Matthias