Hello Andreas,

On Thursday 20 May 2010, 15:01, Andreas Mantke wrote:

> I have a look on the wiki site
> (http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/API/Tutorials/PDF_export) and
> missed the option "FitWindow".

AFAIK there is no option (in the PDF configuration) with that name (though I
may have missed that).
Or may be you mixed the PDF config. property named ResizeWindowToInitialPage
with its representation in the source code
http://svn.services.openoffice.org/opengrok/xref/DEV300_m77/filter/source/pdf/pdfexport.cxx#450

> Should I add this option to the wiki

you - and everyone is free (and very welcome) to improve that page (just like
any other OOo Wiki page: the content is open)

> or is this option not valid anymore?

I never knew such an option existed (though I might be wrong - I missed the
Watermark* property)

* cf. http://arielch.fedorapeople.org/docs/Export_PDF_Watermark.bas

Regards
--