Hello Bernard,

On Sunday 23 May 2010, 09:45, Bernard Marcelly wrote:
> Message de Ariel Constenla-Haile  date 2010-05-21 04:34 :
> > Hello Andreas,
> >
> > On Thursday 20 May 2010, 15:01, Andreas Mantke wrote:
> >> I have a look on the wiki site
> >> (http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/API/Tutorials/PDF_export) and
> >> missed the option "FitWindow".
> >
> > AFAIK there is no option (in the PDF configuration) with that name
> > (though I may have missed that).
> > Or may be you mixed the PDF config. property named
> > ResizeWindowToInitialPage with its representation in the source code
> > http://svn.services.openoffice.org/opengrok/xref/DEV300_m77/filter/source
> > /pdf/pdfexport.cxx#450
>
> Hi,
> I think Andreas request corresponds to property Magnification, described in
> the table Initial view.

yes, Magnification is in
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/API/Tutorials/PDF_export#Magnification

Today (we have a 4 days long weekend here) I added span HTML tags with IDs to
all the properties, so they can be referenced as link targets, for example:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/API/Tutorials/PDF_export#FirstPageOnLeft
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/API/Tutorials/PDF_export#MaxImageResolution

according to the documentation
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:HTML_in_wikitext#Using_.3Cspan.3E_as_a_link_target

it may not work with every browser (it does with Firefox).

> I profit from this occasion to thank Ariel for this splendid Wiki page.
> It is distressing that developers have not yet documented this interface in
> the API, and then we do not have API constants for all these parameter
> values.

thanks :-)

Regards
--