Message de Ariel Constenla-Haile  date 2010-05-21 04:34 :
Hello Andreas,

On Thursday 20 May 2010, 15:01, Andreas Mantke wrote:
I have a look on the wiki site
(http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/API/Tutorials/PDF_export) and
missed the option "FitWindow".

AFAIK there is no option (in the PDF configuration) with that name (though I may have missed that). Or may be you mixed the PDF config. property named ResizeWindowToInitialPage with its representation in the source code http://svn.services.openoffice.org/opengrok/xref/DEV300_m77/filter/source/pdf/pdfexport.cxx#450

Hi,
I think Andreas request corresponds to property Magnification, described in the table Initial view.

I profit from this occasion to thank Ariel for this splendid Wiki page.
It is distressing that developers have not yet documented this interface in the API, and then we do not have API constants for all these parameter values.

Regards
  Bernard