> The fact that APR has provided me with a platform-neutral way to get
> high-resolution time has been a *huge* boon to my work.  While I realize
> this is a limited example, the same applies to many other use cases I can
> think of.
>
> Stop hand-waving-saying-we're-hand-waving, please.  IMO there's definitely
> a very valid case for having sub-second time resolution in this
> portability library, as getting high-resolution time across platforms is a
> *bear* to do yourself.

Also, the sole and primary reason i'm learning AP2 and APR is that i need to
write software that can scale to millions of concurrent requests and be able
to accept -> triage -> route -> reset. Having the ability to make such
decisions (as Cliff says) is not a wet dream, but a necessity.

Here is your second real-world example as to why sub-second time resolution
is a real thing.

 -- James