On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Bert Huijben <b...@qqmail.nl> wrote:
>
>> Repeating my requests from last year:
>>
>> I would really like to see r960665 ported back and released in the next
>> release to fix this Apr issue, before Subversion 1.7.0 goes in public beta.
>
> Any concerns out there with this fix for Windows?  There's no CHANGES
> entry, so it may have been overlooked.

(wrowe discussed this previously, and may or may not get time to
resolve in the short term)

> A couple of other fixes in trunk CHANGES to consider backporting:
>
>  *) apr_dbd_oracle: fix endianness issue in prepared statements
>     PR 50690 [Stefan Ruppert <sr myarm.com>]
>
>  *) Fix address handling when accepting an AF_INET socket from a socket
>     bound as AF_INET6.   PR 49678.  [Joe Orton]

I forgot about these two, and will go look.

What else before 1.4.3/1.3.11?

* wrowe is working on another issue which (I guess) requires a couple more days
* I may find time to backport some revisions from trunk to get MinGW
in better shape if I'm "sure" it won't break anything else
** several trunk revisions of .in/.m4 foo will get 1.4.x running the
test suite pretty well; call it "experimental" since the feature set
doesn't exactly match a normal Windows build, it only builds static
libs, etc.)