On 3/14/2011 8:02 AM, Bert Huijben wrote:

> I would really like to see r960665 ported back and released in the next
> release to fix this Apr issue, before Subversion 1.7.0 goes in public beta.

Agreed in principal, which is why this is on my short list already
when I replied to Jeff.  As you know, I believe this change is
incorrect, you shouldn't be able to get canonical APR paths into
this state, which is why I need to spend cycles [I hadn't had yet].
Either way, I'll veto the change on trunk with the explanation or
backport this patch, this week.

Sorry to have left it hanging.