Hi,
Am 30.03.2011 01:14, schrieb William A. Rowe Jr.:
1 error generated.

What is *that* about?  :)

On the wargs, I believe we are replacing that code; I'm creating a
VC10environment for
validation right now so I can better understand if the proposed fix forenviron
allocs
is going to be the solution to all of the msvcrXXX flavors.  Provided it does,
I'll get
that committed very shortly.
un-important; I saw it ans its because my clang installation is probably wrong; I had to add the mingw includes to CFLAGS, but when export.c is compiled it does only take CPPFLAGS into sccount - thereofre missing headers ... the clang build was just to see the remaining warnings better since clang is much more verbose than gcc and explains more detailed what goes wrong ...

Gün.