Am 02.04.2011 16:39, schrieb Jeff Trawick:
If you want both static and dynamic:

* two builds in two passes of APR
* further hacks to allow the two builds to be co-resident in the
install location, since apr-2-config needs to know whether or not to
spit out APR_DECLARE_STATIC in CPPFLAGS (and possibly other,
uninvestigated glitches to resolved)

So yes, at present you get a dynamic build by default, and if you want
a static build you need to add --disabled-shared as well to avoid
current glitches.
k, thats what I thought ...

I'm not sure what you mean by that static makefile.  Something that
drives the configure+make+make-install twice?
no, something which is kinda /me giving up on teaching configure to do it right .....
http://people.apache.org/~fuankg/mingw/MWGNUmakefile
http://people.apache.org/~fuankg/mingw/MWGNUmakefile.inc
with that makefile you have both static and dynamic within less the time than what configure only needs .... :-) and honestly I'm thinking this is brobably a better approach since what we now did while wasting countless hours is basically exactly same: overwrite configure tests manually :-(

here's the build log with this makefile:
http://people.apache.org/~fuankg/mingw/build_mingw32-trunk.txt.gz

Gün.