Am 02.04.2011 16:59, schrieb Guenter Knauf:
Am 02.04.2011 16:39, schrieb Jeff Trawick:
If you want both static and dynamic:

* two builds in two passes of APR
* further hacks to allow the two builds to be co-resident in the
install location, since apr-2-config needs to know whether or not to
spit out APR_DECLARE_STATIC in CPPFLAGS (and possibly other,
uninvestigated glitches to resolved)

So yes, at present you get a dynamic build by default, and if you want
a static build you need to add --disabled-shared as well to avoid
current glitches.
k, thats what I thought ...
*if* we want to do it 'right' in one pass then I believe we would need to build with APR_DECLARE_STATIC and then get the DDL linked with a .def file (which is close to what is done on Linux with the export*.c hacks); I would volunteer to modify our make_nw_exports.awk to be able to write a Windows .def file, but I would fail to integrate this into a configure build process ... :-(

Gün.