Here’s your digest for today!
#ariatosca
undefined: (p.s.: for the section about validating signatures, see
<http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#verifying-signature> and
<http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#public-key-not-found> )
 (for the checksums, you can either use `sha512sum/md5sum`, or use `gpg
--print-md MD5/SHA512 apache-ariatosca-0.1.0-incubating.tar.gz`)
undefined: <@U5416JV9R> when does the vote end for this release candidate
undefined: Wednesday July 5th 13:00 UTC :slightly_smiling_face:
undefined: ok the email calling for VOTE doesn’t say that
undefined: It says it'll last 72h, and emails have a receiving timestamp
:sweat_smile:
undefined: yeah hard to pay attn on a long weekend
undefined: right, sorry, ill have the final time on the mail next time
undefined: [UPDATE] fixed and rebased my dangling PRs.

ARIA-287 - tox for docs. can't install latest Sphinx on py2.6, but that's OK
because we really don't need to test doc creation on multiple environments

ARIA-260 - interface inputs. rebased and improved on the tests. btw, the test
format i'm using there is close to what i hope a lot of our tests would look
like: here's a template, here's the expected outputs, go.

ARIA-254 - multiple node support. this was a very painful rebase. :confused:
git mangled a lot of stuff in models.

so, all three can be reviewed and merged as far as i'm concerned.

reminder that tomorrow is independence day in america, so i will sleeping ALL
DAY.