Here’s your digest for today!
#ariatosca
undefined: Measuring life days in 72hrs intervals sounds good to me, that'd
make me at the age of ~10. I'd totally take it :grimacing:
 Can you explain a bit about what's gitbox, and more importantly, what problem
do we currently have that it supposedly tries to solve?
undefined: I just finalized the voting thread, and will now finalize the release
I'll wait the 24h period required (for mirrors) before making an official
announcement
thanks :slightly_smiling_face:
undefined: Can we have the gitbox discussion on list?
undefined: <@U5416JV9R> u can make the announce now, no need to wait 24 hrs
 <@U5416JV9R> without gitbox (and with present setup) this is how u would
handle PRs - <http://mahout.apache.org/developers/github.html>
 on moving to Gitbox - this is how it would be done - see the section ‘Merge
Pull requests’ - <http://opennlp.apache.org/using-git.html>
 yes <@U4RAXBZ1Q>. <@U5416JV9R> <@U53P75YTD> would one of u like to start the
convo about gitbox migration on dev@ ?