Here’s your digest for today!
#ariatosca
undefined: should i encourage contributors on the mailing list to join the
Slack channel for quick response to questions? or are we generally discouraging
Slack in favor of email?
undefined: its best to keep all convos on mail lists  - yeah mails r annoying,
but do that until u build a community and graduate to TLP
 ```Join me at  5th Annual Global Big Data Conference, August 29 - 31 - SCA. I
am speaking at the event, and I want you to join me! Use promotional code
SPEAKER to receive $200 discount on or before  July 27th by registering at
<http://bit.ly/2ujMcUJ>
Remember that you can always think outside the box for different types of
Linkedin Posts that may better suit your target audience.

Double your reach! Use our Twitter handle @bigdataconf and official hashtag
#GlobalBigDataConference in your tweets, and we will re-tweet it to our
followers.```
 ^^^ shameless marketing - but yes i am indeed presenting there
undefined: nice congrats