Here’s your digest for today!
#ariatosca
undefined: I think splitting the JIRA there made sense.
Re live tests not fully working, perhaps create an additional JIRA for that?
 re PR, I'll try to go over it soon, however it contains lots of small changes
or even formatting fixes which make it much more difficult to read through
:confused:
I think it'd be best if you take whatever fixes you've made for issues you've
found along the way and extract them to a separate PR so we could review that
first and then in another PR review only the clearwater example itself.
undefined: ping
 no one to fix the website?
undefined: <@U5416JV9R> it might be best, but it's very hard. that kind of work
takes an extra day. since in this case the clearwater changes are entirely in a
different directory i don't think it's hard to see them.
 btw, i know we like to use github's diff tool for code review, but it's not
such a great tool. i think using an IDE's is far easier (Eclipse at least has a
very good diff tool). you can then just write your comments on github.
 <@U53NR8XFF> are you available to look at the website issue?
undefined: do you want to try using gerritt?
 errr review board is what we have <https://reviews.apache.org/r/>
undefined: in my view: eclipse &gt; github &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; gerritt
undefined: also <@U5416JV9R> i did actually separate out all the work in that
branch that was needed for ctx changes to a separate PR. it was a great deal of
overhead ... it's always about balancing. this PR doesn't end up being very big
at all: the "formatting" changes are just removing trailing whitespace from all
our YAML files. lots of files touched, but trivial.
undefined: [UPDATE] began work on ARIA-1 - parsing testing suite. for now i am
building the testing mechanism. my intent is that will be fairly pluggable,
meaning that it will be easy to create a plugin for parsers other than ARIA and
have them run through the tests.

i'm considering possibly using jinja templates to allow a bunch of tests to be
written simply.

btw, not a lot of people know this, but ARIA has built-in support for jinja.
any ".yaml.jinja" file will run through jinja and then be read as usual.

#general
undefined: do they _have_ to be anymore? From ApacheCon I thought I heard Infra
say that <http://Github.com|Github.com> could be primary repo now...