Here’s your digest for today!
#ariatosca
undefined: [UPDATE] continued to go over the instantiation refactoring. It is a
long review =). But it will be finished tomorrow.
undefined: [UPDATE] i hope <@U53FAA5HP> or <@U546PEP9S> can verify my fixes to
the PR and merge...

<https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca/pull/188>

meanwhile working on the cloudify adapter. well, it seems our tests there were
locked on aria 0.1.0, and there have been a *lot* of changes since. so i'm
working on fixing a lot of issues that don't yet have anything to do with my PR
on the aria side.
undefined: i'm hitting an issue with aria requiring networkx 1.9, which
conflicts with something in the cloudify layer ... HALP!!!
undefined: Sups
 [UPDATE] continued the review for the instantiation module refactory with
<@U53FAA5HP>

#random

#general