Here’s your digest for today!
#ariatosca
undefined: [UPDATE] progress on more tests: types and templates, with fixes
related to more little bugs i found, and improvements to the mechanism. the
mechanism now detects "-v" verbose mode in pytest and emits more useful
information per test. it's also possible to set "--tosca-parser=" to test an
alternative parser (we currently only support "aria").

i'm a little bit concerned with how slow it all is. it might be worth profiling
the parser at some point to find out where the bottleneck is. it's not a big
deal for everyday users, but for tests it's a bit painful.
undefined: .. actually, more than painful. :confused: run locally in a
concurrent environment, these tests are fast enough. but on travis it's very,
very slow. so much so that our tests time out (10m+) and fail. so, i'm going to
have to take a look at optimizing this somehow. :disappointed: