Here’s your digest for today!
#ariatosca
undefined: <@U53FAA5HP> could you possibly write a short tutorial for running
the openstack hello world in our wiki? i think you already have everything in
that demo you did
undefined: Sure thing.
undefined: [UPDATE] very good news -- finally managed to install a working
clearwater using ARIA. :slightly_smiling_face: the bug ended up configuring DNS
for Bono (the SIP edge proxy) so that it can proxy to Sprout (the SIP server)

for now this is `clearwater-single-static.yaml`, which is meant to deploy to a
single known machine. my next step is to get this to work with openstack, again
with a single machine. and finally a complete setup in 6 machines.

if you're interesting in how it all looks:
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca/tree/ARIA-321-clearwater/examples/clearwater>
 i think once i get it running on openstack i might ask you all to help test it
by making phone calls to each other. :slightly_smiling_face: