Well, your talend example
- isn’t self contained
- doesn’t have the css and js processing/compression/checking that a built
Antora UI has

which would get a -1 from me.

It also has the script references in head-meta.hbs rather than
head-scripts.hbs, I have to wonder why.

I have no problem with a bootstrap based UI if the above problems are fixed,
but constructing one is beyond my current abilities or interest. Since
generally no one is interested in websites let alone their UI I think sticking
with the simplest possible modification of the default UI makes sense.

David Jencks