Le dim. 9 août 2020 à 16:43, David Jencks <david.a.jen...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Well, your talend example
> - isn’t self contained

As mentionned, just used it as a proof we dont need a front build.

- doesn’t have the css and js processing/compression/checking that a built
> Antora UI has

Only for customizations which does not impact perfs - or is likely faster
than a custom fulll build like antora thanks cdn.

> which would get a -1 from me.
>
> It also has the script references in head-meta.hbs rather than
> head-scripts.hbs, I have to wonder why.

To have script per page and not global without a complex if logic, not
needed for aries.

> I have no problem with a bootstrap based UI if the above problems are
> fixed, but constructing one is beyond my current abilities or interest.
> Since generally no one is interested in websites let alone their UI I think
> sticking with the simplest possible modification of the default UI makes
> sense.

I wouldnt use antora like ui, it is not that common for aries or asf users
and requires a lot of tuning to make it doc friendly - talend flavor was
done with a doc team and layout was not (upfront) obvious for me.
Guess we cna inherit the nav mecanism.