Thanks everyone for attending the meeting! It was great to have people
from so many different groups so we can figure out how to solve this
best for everyone. :)

A lot was discussed, I split the notes from the wheel part of the
discussion out into a separate doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uYZK2jQtDUPpo3AHe18ZCH1jS9be9s8zR3axLR1SOG0/edit#
It is set to globally commentable so please add any thing that was
missed / incorrect.
We should definitely have a follow up call later on so the folks in
Europe can make it too. Does 19th Feb (Tuesday) 5pm UTC work for
everyone? (9am PST, noon EST, 1am Wednesday Singapore).

Thanks,
Jason