Would building our manylinux2010 wheels against
https://github.com/pypa/manylinux/pull/252 solve the C++11 problems? In
that case we should just do that. Otherwise let's propose a minimally
modified manylinux2011 that fixes C++11 support so we can move on and don't
have to wait 9 more months till manylinux2014 or whatever will support
c++14.