Hi Krisztian,

Could you describe which flows you are referring to?

Rust builds are taking 4-6m on non-(windows/mac) and 8-15m on windows/mac,
with almost immediate feedback. E.g. I force-pushed recently
https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/9089 and the first complete test came
5m later.

One hypothesis is that, on personal repos, many builds are being triggered
when any change happens. On my repo, R
<https://github.com/jorgecarleitao/arrow/actions/runs/463436428>, Python
<https://github.com/jorgecarleitao/arrow/actions/runs/463436416>, C++
<https://github.com/jorgecarleitao/arrow/actions/runs/463436422>, Java JNI
<https://github.com/jorgecarleitao/arrow/actions/runs/463436419>, C GLib
and Ruby <https://github.com/jorgecarleitao/arrow/actions/runs/463436420>
jobs ran when a Rust-only change was force pushed into a branch.

Another hypothesis is that there are too many builds being triggered with a
blanket `ci/*`, which covers all languages, and thus, when changing the
comment bot, they all get triggered.

What I usually do when playing with builds that can't be tested on my
personal repo (e.g. because they require credentials), is to delete all
unrelated workflows during testing, and then checkout them when the PR is
ready. A bit hackish I must say, but works.

Best,
Jorge