On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 1:34 PM Krisztián Szűcs
<szucs.kriszt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm concerned about the overall feedback time we have on pull requests.
> I have a simple PR to make the comment bot working again, but no
> builds are running even after 30 minutes.

FWIW, GitHub seems to queue jobs by pusher, not by repo. I have the
same problem sometimes with pull requests taking long to build, but
this usually happens when there are large jobs running under my name
in completely unrelated projects. Also note that if you use e.g.
scheduled (cron) actions, then the jobs are executed in the queue of
the github user who last touched the yml file for that workflow.