At the risk of sounding like a broken record -- we are almost
certainly going to have to move our builds to dedicated infrastructure
that this community has complete agency over sometime between now and
2025. Maybe it will be this year, maybe next year, but to me it is an
inevitability. I spent quite a bit of time getting Apache Infra to
enable Buildkite for apache/* repositories precisely so that we have a
coherent path. I hope to be able to have folks on my team focus on
this at some point and contribute it to the community once we have the
bandwidth.