Quick update: after spending way too much time fighting Forrest I've
managed to get the full build working on Docker to the point where all
tests pass and all artifacts are created and signed. (If you're
interested you can try it out by typing './build.sh docker', then
'./build.sh clean dist' in the Docker container.)

I had hoped to roll a release this week, and I'm travelling for the
next two weeks so it will probably have to wait until I'm back.

Cheers,
Tom