Enjoy Kenn !

Regards
JB

On 05/12/2017 03:38 PM, Kenneth Knowles wrote:
I wanted to let this thread & list know that I'll be offline camping
starting ~now through the weekend. So if you see any open thread with me on
it, please do take it over. Things are looking pretty good, so I might not
see any more action. I have a lot of faith in this community to validate
the release.

See you Monday!

Kenn

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 5:45 PM, Jason Kuster <