Awesome, Thanks Reuven !

Regards
JB

On 11/25/2017 07:01 AM, Reuven Lax wrote:
I'll go ahead and send the RESULT email right now.

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 9:56 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>
wrote:

It's not sync: promoting the artifacts takes some time (at least 30
minutes). So, the artifacts will be on central after a certain time.

I confirm that it's OK because now the artifacts are on Central:

http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/beam/beam-sdk
s-java-core/2.2.0/

By the way, you are promoting the artifacts to Central but I didn't see
any [RESULT] e-mail on the vote thread. You have first to close the vote,
then promote the artifacts, announce the release, etc.

Regards
JB