Hi,

I think we are still in the "polishing" part where Gradle is not yet fully equivalent to Maven. When Maven and Gradle will be aligned, then, we will be able to remove one.

I agree that today Gradle is not yet stable/equivalent to Maven. However, that's why we have to create the corresponding Jira when we identify issues/gaps.

You are right that we have to move forward on this in a more decent and transparent way. I'm suggesting to start a kind of "build campaign" to clearly identify the differences and create the corresponding Jira.

Thanks for bringing this on the table !
Regards
JB