Hi Luke,

Great: let's eventually add new sub-tasks in this Jira !

Thanks !
Regards
JB

On 01/11/2018 07:02 PM, Lukasz Cwik wrote:
The top level JIRA is here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3249

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 9:56 AM, Kenneth Knowles <k...@google.com <mailto:k...@google.com>> wrote:

    The phase we are in is: "Once Gradle is able to replace Maven in a specific
    process (or portion thereof), Maven will no longer be maintained for said
    process (or portion thereof) and will be removed."

    Once the Gradle presubmit can replace a particular Maven presubmit, we can
    remove the Maven version.

    Can you file JIRAs for the things you suspect are shaded incorrectly by our
    gradle configurations?

    Kenn

    On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 8:43 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com