Hello everyone,
we will explore a workaround for the issues with the Dataflow worker.

Because of this, the 2.6.0 release is no longer blocked by the Dataflow
workers at the moment. I hope to produce a release candidate by end-of-day
tomorrow.

Please reach out on this thread, or to me directly if you have any concerns
or questions.

Thanks!
-P.