I'd also vote for 3: I don't see much added value in separating the
repos and I see much additional effort to be done in maintaining extra
repo(s) (updating examples when new version of beam sdk comes out) and
their infrastructure (jenkins, etc). What Lukasz Cwik said about mvn
archetypes and how easy the examples can be to get starter examples from a
common repo only strengthens my opinion.

Regarding 2: I think it's not good to have some official examples here and
some there - IMO it can make a false impression (user experience) that some
examples are less important than the others. Maybe a good idea is to
encourage users to share their (independent, non official) examples and
create a list of such on the beam site instead of 2?

Łukasz

czw., 9 sie 2018 o 11:35 Alexey Romanenko <aromanenko....@gmail.com>