I was able to subscribe now.

Reminder for others that the spreadsheet of interest can be found here:
s.apache.org/beam-tweets

Aizhamal,

Can you help with a couple changes to bring this closer to how similar gdoc
resources are handled?

* Make the document view only. *PMC members* that care to help with this
can request edit access.
* Document the process for other contributors. Maybe here?
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/

Thanks!