I agree Slack can be used by Beam users and it would be good to meet users
where they are. If I understand correctly, the issue Pablo is raising is
that there are not enough people online in Slack that can answer python
questions. We also need to help people who ask questions and who can answer
them find a common platform. Perhaps simply adding a subject in Slack chat
rooms suggesting SO as an alternative question asking platform might
improve the situation.