Hi everyone, so exciting to see this convo taking off!

I loved Alex's firefly! -- it can have so many cool variations, and as a
stuffed animal is very original.

Other ideas I had are a caterpillar because it looks like a data pipeline, lol
or the beaver!

Feedback on the current sketches.
- They resemble a lot either the Octocat or Totoro [1]
- I'd like to see something that is completely new and original, pancakes from
gRPC is an example[2]
- Something more caricaturesque is better, since we can dress it up and modify
it

To move forward, it seems that the animals that were winners in this thread
are:

Beaver (3)
Firefly (3)
Lemur or votes on sketches (3)
Cuttlefish (2)
Hedgehog (1)
Salmon (1)

So let's focus the design proposals on the three winners: beaver, firefly and
lemur.
I'd like to see more options on beavers and fireflies, the current sketch
options I think are based on the cuttlefish and the lemur (?)

I think it's a good idea to get sketches from multiple designers, since like
someone else pointed out, we'll get variations based on their personal styles,
and someone else mentioned here that we have teams/companies with designers in
their teams, so let's take advantage of that as well :)

I'd suggest to fork the conversation into a call for sketched and we vote on
that.

[1]
https://www.google.com/search?q=totoro&sxsrf=ACYBGNTFW6vq76cHp05g4vBaR-SVJNI1iw:1573674471669&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTwICf-uflAhUKHqwKHVtzAykQ_AUIEigB&biw=1440&bih=735
[2]
https://www.google.com/search?q=pancakes+grpc&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwixgqjV-uflAhUBOawKHX2pAfsQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=pancakes+grpc&gs_l=img.3...13774.22674..22826...10.0..0.112.1818.13j6......0....1..gws-wiz-img.....10..35i39j0j0i67j35i362i39j0i10j0i5i30j0i8i30.hNtaBfSYNv8&ei=WV7MXfHxIYHysAX90obYDw&bih=735&biw=1440