On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 7:07 PM Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com> wrote:

>> On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 6:30 PM Robert Bradshaw <rober...@google.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I took the massive commit and split it up into:
>>>
>>> (1) Infrastructure changes (basically everything outside of
>>> (website/www/site/content)
>>> (2) Sed script changes, and
>>> (3) Manual changes (everything not in (1) and (2)).
>

> Thank you Robert. This makes it much easier. What is the source of the sed
> script? I am not sure why some of those lines are there. It would be much
> easier for us to comment on the script source if it is reviewable somewhere.

I just gathered up common patterns as I was trying to go through and
review the files... Mostly it was an exercise in finding a compact
representation for the delta, not trying to be a perfect conversion.
(I do think in retrospect, if we do something like this again, it
would be preferable to commit a script that does the auto-conversion
(maybe even with some patch files for manual changes) both for ease of
reviewing and to avoid the stop-the-world situation we're in now. (I'm
still worried that some changes will get lost in the shuffle.)