I took a brief look at [1] and looks good overall.

There are some changes missing though (for example [2]), are you planning
to add more recent commits later?

Also, there was an earlier question from Brian regarding the possibility to
retain the post dates in blog file names. I would second that, it would
make the posts significantly easier to navigate.

[1]
http://apache-beam-website-pull-requests.storage.googleapis.com/11554/index.html
[2]
http://apache-beam-website-pull-requests.storage.googleapis.com/11554/documentation/runners/flink/index.html