I added some detail about the failures in the PR [1]. It seems for some
reason this PR is causing those directories (node_modules and themes) to be
created with root ownership. All subsequent runs of those jobs on the same
worker (for other PRs as well) try to clean up the old workspace, and they
fail with permissions errors. It looks like maybe +Udi Meiri
<eh...@google.com> debugged something similar recently in [2]?

[1] https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11554#issuecomment-624346035
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-9737