I'm fine with the new distros list. Just one concern about the puppet
recipes compatibility across multiple puppet versions (3.8.5 for
Ubuntu-16.04, 4.8.2 for Debian-9, and 5.x for other new distros). I didn't
do any investigation yet. If such issues arise, I'll vote for drop distros
with older puppet.

Evans Ye <evan...@apache.org> 于2019年11月21日周四 上午1:51写道: