Hi, Kengo,

I just noticed you updated the BOM of Bigtop v1.5 on BIGTOP-3123.

One thing I'd like to know your and other folks' thought on Elasticsearch
as Bigtop component.
There is a ticket (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-3219) for
this. And I've finished most of the sub-works
(build/packaging/deployement). Patch could be found at:
https://github.com/apache/bigtop/pull/566
For the smoke test part I think it could be done in this weekend.

So if that Jira (BIGTOP-3219) can be done in next week, do you think it is
OK to include Elasticsearch-5.6.14 in v1.5?

Regards,

Jun

Kengo Seki <sek...@apache.org> 于2019年11月22日周五 上午12:09写道: