On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Michael Guymon
<michael.guy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So based on the discussion, it sounds like the following solutions would
> work well:
>
> Dependency Resolution
>
>  * Dependency resolution is optional
>  * Resolve Transitive Dependencies for an artifact(s)
>  * Create/Rebuild a dependency file
>  * Lock dependencies based on the dependency file

That sounds about right.

> Maven interop
>
>  * Generate a maven POM based on a Buildr project
>  * Create & deploy maven friendly artifacts based on a Buildr project

That would be very useful. A couple of people I have talked to in the
past would be extremely happy if we could generate the maven pom with
enough information that would allow it to be uploaded to maven
central.

> Would there be any benefit for having Ivy interoperability as well?

I haven't seen much use of it in the wild so I don't see it as a
priority but others may disagree ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald