On 8/25/11 4:12 PM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré<j...@nanthrax.net>
wrote:
Hi Claus,

+1,

I guess that we could merge some fixes in this release (for instance, the
xstream 1.4.1 update, etc).WDYT ?

I would actually discourage against bigger dependency updates such as
xstream 1.3 ->  1.4.
There was already some issues in xstream 1.4 so they had to do a 1.4.1.

However if there is an update like groovy 1.8.0 ->  1.8.1 we may consider that.
Likewise I guess possible CXF 2.4.1 ->  2.4.2

+1 for this upgrading.
There are some camel-cxf related issues which are fixed in CXF 2.4.2.

But yeah we should go over the JIRA tickets which has been fixed for
2.9 and backport bug fixes which can be easily backported.

I will update ServiceMix to include Camel 2.8.1.

Regards
JB