Yes of course. But then an alarm would sound, emails to management would be
sent,  and the violator of the corporate policy would be hunted down and dealt
with accordingly...

The point is that the responsible parties are expected to NOT do such things in
the first place. I expect many shops are quite a bit less concerned with such
things but I expect the larger and more exposed companies will just not want to
opt in, and may need to prove to their betters that it is not only not enabled
but the code has been actively removed or disabled.

I'm not trying to be a buzz-kill; I am  adding a parochial perspective.

r.